Open top menu
Saturday, 30 August 2014

chef cobra
Peng Fan of Foshan, Guangdong Province, southern China, prepare a special dish of a cobra in Indochina. After 20 minutes, however, after he beheaded the cobra, it's head bit his hand. Serpent's head, thrown in the trash was the one who bit the cook, spewing venom in the body's killer.
The snake was partitioned to be prepared in the form of a soup. This dish is a delicacy, a dish highly sought after in fancy restaurants.

A client says: "We were having dinner with my wife, when I saw a lot of commotion. I did not know what was happening, but I could hear shouts from the kitchen. They scream for a medic. The restaurant was not either, and until the arrival of rescue, chef died. I could not eat. "

Police say the man died before were given anti-venom. Victims of this type of snake neurotoxins asphyxiate after it paralyzes the respiratory system. "It is an unusual case seems rather an accident. The man had a very severe reaction to the bite. Could not do anything to save him. Only anti-venom could, but it was not taken in time. He had bad luck. It was a tragic accident, "said police officer.

Spitting cobras are living in Southeast Asia, including Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos and Burma. Their meat is seen as a delicacy, and the skin is used by designers to make things very expensive. For many centuries these snakes are eaten as delicacies or used in traditional medicine.