Open top menu
Wednesday 6 August 2014

Monica Macovei
Here it's the full message posted by Monica Macovei on her Facebook account:

"In two months ago, I would not have imagined that I come before you with this notice. Barely finished a campaign to be re-elected Parliament. Wanted to continue in Brussels, and this new mandate, the fight corruption and fraud for fair competition in the economy, bringing investment and jobs to Romanians.

Meanwhile, something has changed but in Romania. I, like you, are unhappy with the voting options that we were offered. Voting options that are imposed on us by the parties were not tested in any national election battle. Recently, thousands and thousands of you have asked me to enter the presidential race. Answer now and run. It was an easy choice, but it is a challenge that I take with determination and faith.

I started my career as a young prosecutor, I then became a human rights lawyer, I worked to bring peace and democracy in countries that had been through the wars. In late 2004, I was appointed Minister of Justice. There was a time when justice reform depended upon our entry into the European Union. We started judicial independence and built DNA. Now, not until 2004, the corrupt pay for their deeds.

Five years ago, I went to Brussels. I wanted to serve my country and to contribute further to Romania to be a modern and prosperous state in Europe. Through my efforts soon, criminals from all over Europe will lose and unjustified wealth. Why run now, you ask. I know I can run for longer. You have to want more and more to know that we as a country. We have no choice but to ask for more in this election. This year, Romania is at a crossroads. We can go forward or we can go back 10 or 20 years ago.

The choice is ours. As I decided to run and you have to decide to get involved. This is your Romania. This is your future. Those who you steal it, you steal more than pocket money. Missing the investments which the economy better, put on running businesses that create jobs, health steals your money in your child's education. Stealing your future and your children's future.

Romania has a huge potential. As president, I will ensure to Romania free and healthy economy that creates jobs and opportunities for young people and a decent life for retirees. Novel, where education and health are priorities. Novel, which is respected by the partners in Europe and across the Atlantic.

But I can not do this alone. I need your help. We need you may believe that you can make the change for the better. Come with me today. Get involved in my campaign. You have a choice: let them destroy his future now come with me to earn our future together. "


0 comentarii