Open top menu
Friday 29 August 2014

oana-roman a slabit
This year was the Roman Oana as a black and white game with happiness. Mommy of a beautiful girl, Oana could not fully enjoy the wonderful moments of motherhood because medical error led to a hospital bed, on the verge of losing her life.

But for Oana, chance smiled again and she recovered after operations they suffered, so he could enjoy the wedding of Marius and baptized her daughter, Maria Isabela. Suffering has left traces on the star but that weakened in a few months, more than 20 kilograms.

"I had huge health problems after cesarean. A third operation was very complicated, lasted several hours, and the doctor saved me. Now are more relaxed, at first in very quickly in panic. Marius is my balance. I be able to make a serious depression, but I had people loved me. recovered and if I want God, I would never want a child, a boy, "said Oana Roman at Pro TV.
 


0 comentarii