Open top menu
Monday 12 October 2015

Florin Calinescu Romanii au talent
Florin Calinescu is the new juror of the show "Romanians got talent". He appears on television starting next season, which will be broadcast in 2016.

Starting next season of the show Romanians got talent, Bebe Cotimanis will no longer occupy the seat of jury at the talent show. The actor was replaced by Florin Călinescu that, on this occasion, will return on glass after a long break.

Mihaela Radulescu said about Cotimanis that she regret his departure, but is confident that the talent show will be at least as interesting with Florin Calinescu.


"I'm so sorry that Bebe is no longer with us. It's a new challenge for jurors and competitors. Even the presenters and the audience! It will be an exciting season and I can only rejoice that make the team! I missed Florin on the screen. And I'm sure not only me, "said Raduleasca, after learning of the changes made by the television at Romanians got talent.


0 comentarii