Open top menu
Friday 6 May 2016






















Although it is among the highest paid singers of the party, Adrian Minune has not always had a carefree life. Feeling firsthand the drawbacks of life, now and Wonder takes care of those less fortunate. Moreover, the artist and teaches his children to be as generous.

Whenever they could, Wonder extends a helping hand to the needy. Proof that when he learned of the case of Andrei, a very poor boy, Adrian and he leaped to help. The singer accepted the invitation producers from "Wheel of Fortune", where he hopes to earn money for kids.

"It's about Andrew, who has a brother, and his mother is seriously ill, suffered and some operations and all I have to win the Wheel of Fortune and absurd if we did not win anything, I promise in front of you that I to help him and if not, but I think I win because I am a lucky man, "said Adrian.

The artist, who will try on Sunday to show "Wheel of Fortune" on Kanal D, collect as much money for Andrei recognizes that now is a person considered, but should not despair if he loses all his money for his great wealth remains family.

     "I was not a rich man, so I have removed the song" What to me is the win. " Normally I would not be upset if I lose everything, I say all "wealth". Fortune for me is just my children, wife, mother and brother. I have had the opportunity when I was little, I had 4 years instead of fir spruce because it had the opportunity my parents, and then came the old man with a pair of socks, undershirt that was not possible. I was not a bitter man. I had a strict minimum, if I had socks mean that I was not cold. Instead my grandmother was very well prepared financially. He had money, " Minune completed.
 
 


0 comentarii